Where To Live
Got questions about where to live and what to think about when filling out your application? Look no further.
I Already Know Who I Want To Live With
Great! We do our best to honor roommate requests first and foremost, but we can't always guarantee them. Here's some things you can do to help the process along.
- Do your applications at the same time.
- Include each other's EKU ID numbers as preferred roommates
- Select similar preferences on both applications
- Submit your $200 pre-payment
What Do You Do If I Don't Have A Roommate?
We want you to have an awesome roommate. We match you up based on the preferences you fill out in your application. It's that simple.
What is a Living Learning Community (LLC)?
LLCs are our way of getting you connected with other students that have similar interests or majors. They provide fun and exciting programs centered around the community! For more about the individual living learning communities we offer, click here.
What types of amenities and halls do you offer?
While we don't offer selection of a specific hall when you apply, we do allow you to choose from particular amenities and options that help us determine where you would like to live. Here are some of the things to think about:
- Would you prefer living in a single-gender or a co-ed hall?
- Would you like to live in a hall that's open during breaks (Thanksgiving, Winter, Spring)?
- Would you prefer to have a sink in your room?
- Would you like to live in a semi-suite where you share a bathroom with only your roommate and two others in a connecting room? (very limited availability)