Who? -Any incoming transfer Sophomores -Prior First Colonels - Prior Rising Leaders - Rising Sophomores
What? The STEP (Second-Year Transition Experience Program) Living Learning Community provides second-year students the opportunity to explore who they are and who they want to be. The LLC focuses on getting students connected to opportunities on EKU’s campus, both socially and academically
Where? The STEP LLC is located in South Hall.
- Activities in the residence hall focused on exploring career and major interests, as well as personal interests
- Opportunities to engage in service and volunteer projects at EKU and in Richmond/Lexington
- Monthly dialogues on issues and trends important to the members of STEP
- Opportunity to participate in a mentoring program with the Rising Leaders Living Learning Community
- Career Readiness Development Workshop Series with certification of completion.