Returning Student Housing Application
Returning students can apply for housing NOW! Visit the Housing Portal.
About the Housing Application
- The Housing Application can be found in your Housing Portal.
- This application MUST be completed by all students who plan to live on campus in the fall of 2021.
- The non-refundable $200 housing prepayment must be paid to complete the application.
- Submit a prepayment deferment request here.
- Please complete the Roommate Questionnaire in the Housing Application honestly. This will be used to assist in matching you with another student.
- To be a part of the room selection process, you must apply before February 17. Completing your Housing Application early does NOT guarantee you will have first choice of Room Selection.
- If you would like to live in a Living Learning Community, complete the LLC application as part of the Housing Application. Additional information about placement will be available during the Room Selection process.
If you would like to live at Grand Campus, please see the details below. The Grand Campus Room Selection process has changed.