PGA Golf Management
Who? Any student accepted into the Professional Golf Management program in the College of Business
What? The PGM Living Learning Community is a partnership between the Office of Residence Life and the PGA Golf Management Program. The PGM LLC provides students with the opportunity to live with others in their program, while also providing students with the ability to connect with various faculty, staff, and golf professionals.
Where? The PGM LLC is located in Martin Hall.
- Weekly golf competitions at the Arlington Golf and Country Club
- Opportunities to connect and engage with faculty members in the PGA Golf Management Program
- Alumni networking events as well as fun social opportunities, like the Masters Watch party.
- Activities in the residence hall focused on success as a member of the PGA Golf Management Program, including resume reviews with alumni and connections with internship opportunities
- Students who participate in the PGM LLC will have the opportunity to participate in a clustered course (BTO 101) with fellow residents.