Online Housing Application
Before you apply for housing, have the following items ready
- Housing options you want.
Examples: New Construction, Suite or Community Style Bath, Enhanced Traditional Style, Break Housing, etc.
- If you are interested in a Living Learning community, get a copy of its special requirements.
Examples: ConneXtions, Outdoor Pursuits, Sophomore Overdrive, etc.
- Your EKU Student ID number (can be found in Admissions Acceptance Letter)
If requesting a specific roommate, both you and your roommate must:
- put each other's EKU student ID number on the application, along with matching hall and Living Learning preferences.
- complete the application, including the prepayment, within the same calendar month
- Please note: roommate requests are not always possible given limited space, but we will make every attempt to fulfilling these requests. Late applicants are typically those that we cannot guarantee.
- NOTE: Once you hit submit on the application, you CANNOT go back.
Then print out these application steps:
- Please use a PC or MAC web browser. Tablets and Cell Phone Browsers may not work.
- Click here to go to our EKU Housing & Residence Life Portal.
- Login with the following information: Your username is your EKU ID number. Your password is your 6 digit birthdate. So for example, if you were born January 15, 1990, then your password would be 011590.
- Click Submit.
- Follow the steps in the system to complete your housing application.
If you have questions you may contact the EKU Housing a Residence Life at 859-622-1515