July Room Changes
We wanted to inform you that there is an additional and final open room change window that is available before move-in!
From July 16, at 1:00 p.m. through July 17 at 4:00 p.m., students may log-in and make a room change. Please note that availability is limited around campus. You can check back any time during the open period to see if new spaces become available.
Additionally, this is only open to students who have a current room assignment.
To change rooms:
- Go to the Housing Portal
- Log in using your EKU credentials. If you receive an error message, try opening the site in a private browser or clearing your cache and cookies
- Click on Room Change
- Selected the Academic Year 2020-2021 term
- Select a hall to start looking. You will be able to search by any hall at the next step
- Use the Locations tab on the left to select a hall to see room availability
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Assign yourself to a bed and click “Assign Beds”
- At the Confirmation page, ensure you click “Confirm Room Change”
- You should now see your new assignment with roommate/suitemates information
Please contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life at email@example.com or (859) 622-1515 with any questions you may have about this process.