Summer 2018 Information
Summer housing is available from May 20 through August 10
Summer school residents must also be enrolled for a minimum of three (3) credit hours. Residents who either drop below the required number of hours or did not enroll in addition to this contract must also complete a Guest Housing Application. Approval for non-enrolled guest applicants is not automatic and is made on a case by case basis dependent on documented circumstances provided with the Guest Housing Application.
The University reserves the right not to contract with persons who are currently violating the terms and conditions of a housing contract, who have previously violated the terms and conditions of a housing contract, who have violated University rules or regulations, or who have a past due balance with the University.
- The summer application will be available beginning April 1, 2018
- Traditional residence hall summer housing
- Summer housing is currently scheduled for McGregor Hall and the cost is $155 per week
- Summer housing applicants are required to indicate which session summer housing is needed. If housing is required for both sessions check the “Session 1 & Session 2” box
- The summer hall opens for Session 1 at 8:00 AM on May 20
- Residents signed up for Session 2 may check in at 8:00AM on July 1
- Due to anticipated need, private rooms will not be allowed
Residents who need to arrive before the hall opens for their session may contact the Housing & Residence Life Office for interim housing. The cost for Interim housing is $22 per day or $155 per week. The Housing & Residence Life Office may be contacted at either 859-622-1515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All residents will be expected to vacate summer housing on August 10 at 6:00 PM. Students with late classes that evening may ask for an August 11 checkout at 8:00AM. Exceptions may be made for residents who have extenuating circumstances AND have contracted for campus housing for the 2018-2019 academic year. Exceptions are not guaranteed, but will be made on a case by case basis. Residents who have a fall campus assignment may move directly to their fall assignment on August 11.
Published on February 09, 2018