Who? Students majoring in Computer Science or Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity.
What? The Computer Science Living Learning Community is a partnership between the Office of Residence Life and the Department of Computer Science. This Living Learning Community will be launched in Fall 2019, and provides students with the opportunity to live with others in their program, while also providing students with the ability to connect with various faculty, staff and alumni.
- Special and private computer lab space in residence hall.
- Opportunities to connect and engage with faculty members in the Department of Computer Science.
- Private activities in the residence hall focused on game design, interactive multimedia, artificial intelligence and more!
- Connections to campus resources focused on creating successful students, specifically tutoring and assistance in coursework.
- Students who participate in the Computer Science LLC will have the opportunity to participate in a clustered course with fellow residents.