Summer 2019 Information
Summer Housing, 2019
Summer housing is available from May 19 through August 9, 2019.
Summer school residents must also be enrolled for a minimum of three (3) credit hours. Residents who either drop below the required number of hours or did not enroll in addition to this contract must also complete a Guest Housing Application. Approval for non-enrolled guest applicants is not automatic and is made on a case by case basis dependent on documented circumstances provided with the Guest Housing Application.
The University reserves the right not to contract with persons who are currently violating the terms and conditions of a housing contract, who have previously violated the terms and conditions of a housing contract, who have violated University rules or regulations, or who have a past due balance with the University.
- The summer application will be available beginning April 1, 2019
- Traditional residence hall summer housing
- Summer housing is currently scheduled for Clay Hall and the cost is $160 per week
- The summer hall opens on May 19 at 8:00 AM.
- Summer housing is no longer tied to sessions. Applicants indicate arrival and departure date on their application which may fall anytime between the summer housing open and close dates.
- Due to anticipated need, private rooms will not be allowed
Residents who need to arrive before May 19 may contact the Housing & Residence Life Office for interim housing. The cost of Interim housing is $23 per day or $160 per week. The Housing & Residence Life Office may be contacted at either 859-622-1515 or email@example.com.
All residents will be expected to vacate summer housing on or before August 9 at 6:00 PM. Students with late classes that evening may ask for an August 10 checkout at 8:00AM. Exceptions may be made for residents who have extenuating circumstances AND have contracted for campus housing for the 2019-2020 academic year. Exceptions are not guaranteed but will be made on a case by case basis. Residents who have a fall campus assignment may move directly to their fall assignment on August 10, 2019.
Published on February 09, 2018